Logopedy Service was founded in 1999 under the umbrella of Psychology Service. In 2010 the Logopedy Service was separated and became an independent service.
Work conducted by the service
• Speech exanimation – both verbal and non-verbal speech of students is examined
• Work with students with difficulties in verbal and non-verbal speech – group and individual trainings are organized, as well as game trainings
• Collaboration with counselors, psychologists and parents, discussions, meetings, conferences
• Conferences and trainings for logopeds
• Individual practice trainings for logopeds with one moth duration
• Creation of scientific-methodological and educational materials