WHO ARE WE
• “Anania Shirakatsy Armenian National Lyceum” Educational Complex” CJSC is International Baccalaureate school certified to implement Primary Years Program.
• We provide continuous education for children aged from 3 to 10.
• Classrooms are fit out with furniture appropriate for physiological needs of each child.
• No more than 14 students are included in each group.
• Our teachers and specialists are carefully chosen based on competition results and they steadily improve their skills participating in various trainings.
HOW THE SCHOOL WORKS
The main aim of our school is shaping knowledgeable, analyzing, collaborative, risk-taking, inquiring, caring, open-minded, thinking, balanced, and communicating persons.
To achieve the Lyceum vision students complete inquiries in 6 transdisciplinary themes
Who we are.
Where we are in time and place.
How we express ourselves.
How the world works.
How we organize ourselves.
Sharing the planet
Subjects taught In Lyceum are Armenian, Mathematics, Me and the Environment, Russian, English, Drawing, Music, Physical Education, Arts and Crafts, Dancing, Swimming and Chess, which starts from the second grade.
The school has Psychological Service, the primary task of which is to take care of students’ mental health collaboratively with the teachers and the parents.
The Logopedics Service works with and helps students with oral and written speech issues.
HOW WE EXPRESS OURSELVES
Huge variety of extracurricular unions (drawing, chess, piano, dance, doll making, karate and many more) gives students opportunity to make a choice based on their preferences.
The students express their knowledge and skills in different festivities dedicated to national celebrations and in-school occasions as well as in exhibitions.
Oftentimes remarkable people from different backgrounds visit the Lyceum as guests.
Thanks to various field trips students discover amazing phenomena and enhance their research skills.
WHERE WE ARE IN TIME AND PLACE
The Primary Schools was founded in 1998 and started to work with a small group of 14 students. In consecutive years the Primary School became a complex structure including the kindergarten and the first four grades.
We are located at 15 Mushegh Galsoyan Street, Nor Nork district, Yerevan
You can reach us calling (010) 668281, 645705 or by an email to email@example.com